How to Play PCSO Swertres Lotto?
- Choose the three (3) digits that make up your combination. You must choose between numbers 0-9, one digit from each column (1).
- If you do not have a combination in mind, you can opt for Lucky Pick, which is a combination of randomly generated numbers.
- To display the Rambolito system, you can select three (3) digits and the system will automatically create possible combinations based on the digits you have selected.
- If you get the winning combination in the correct order, you will win 4,500.00 PHP per lotus card.
- If you win by playing through the Rambolito system you can win:
- 3 different numbers | 6 combinations | 750.00 PHP
- 1 pair of the same number and 2 different numbers 3 combinations | PHP 1,500.00
How do you claim the prize?
For lotto prizes between 20.00 and 10,000.00 PHP – Winners can win prizes through any authorized lottery shop. You can also apply at one of your nearest PCSO offices.
Lotto Prizes of $ 10,0001.00 or More – Winners can claim the prize at any PCSO office. Prices over 10,000.00 PHP are subject to a 20% reduction under the Acceleration and Corporate Tax Reform Act (TRENA).
Based on the Philippine Charitable Drawing Office (PCSO), here are the precautions to play Swertres Lotto:
Who can enroll in the lottery?
Only players over the age of 18 are allowed to participate in the lottery.
This lottery game draws daily at 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM and 9:00 PM.
You can watch the draw live on YouTube (PCSO gov) or through the PTV4 channel.
Ticket to lotto
Each ticket for Swertres Lotto is priced at 12.00 PHP. This includes the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST). It is the responsibility of lottery players to verify the accuracy of the entry information.
During the holidays or in some special cases where the lottery is canceled, the PCSO will advance in advance when the lottery will continue.